film roll nr. 5

analog, film photography, filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
analog, film photography, filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
analog, film photography, filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, tuzla
analog, film photography, filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
analog, film photography, filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
analog, film photography, filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
analog, film photography, filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,

Be is on the second photo and Meliha is on the fourth and fifth;
last photo was taken by Be

I just came back to our apartment here in Kastav after spending a lovely morning with my family at the beach. The day is beautiful and the sea is clear and warm. So far, I'm really enjoying my vacation. 

Before I bombard you with photos taken here, I wanted to show you my latest analog photos and to let you know that from now on, you'll be able to find all my analog photos on you are the poet film tumblr. I wanted to create a place just for my film photos because they easily get lost among all the digital ones. My love for film photography is getting bigger every day. I'll show you the rest of the photos in another post. Ttyl! Also, check out my film photography features on Shooting Film and Electru.

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures! so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos!
    Analogue Photographie is a really great thing in my opinion. You have this limited number of pictures you can take, so you always think aboit if you really want to take a photograph of something and "waist" a picture on it. That's something special in th time of digital photographie where you have a SD-Card and can take 100 photos of the exact same thing and delete them later.

    Best wishes!!

    www.my-rosy-diary-blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.