universe blues

filipa canic, youarethepoet, romwe, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, universe printed skirt, universe,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, romwe, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, universe printed skirt, universe,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, romwe, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, universe printed skirt, universe,
wearing:
skirt *Romwe
crop top second hand

photos by Be

Looks like someone finally discovered their chocolate side! These are actually the last photos of the 21 year old Filipa taken on a late Friday afternoon, two days before my 22nd birthday. One cool thing about blogging is that you have all your old photos in one place and when, a few years later, you want to remember how you looked like or what you thought back then, you can always browse you archives and see how you prospered (or not).

Anyway, does anyone remember my universe print obsession? To refresh your memory, check the posts here, here and here. I got this skirt from Romwe's Amazon shop a while ago, but it was too long so I had it shortened. I actually showed you a photo of it in this post. I'm still a huge fan of universe printed clothing, so I find it's a must to have at least one skirt in your closet (luckily for me, I've got two).



9 comments:

  1. This outfit is beautiful, I love the photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A universe to draw. I Like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im loving all your photos filipa i wonder how you edit them :) these colours are amazing :) browsing your archive : http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I'm loving the skirt, so fancy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the skirt! it´s so flawless :)
    allerliebste Grüße
    deine Limi ♥
    von BUNTGEFLUESTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the skirt!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wirklich ein süßes Outfit! Mag deinen Blog total gern :)

    Bei mir läuft ein Gewinnspiel, viellicht magst du ja mit machen?
    http://funkemariechens.blogspot.de/

    Liebe Grüße,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. was für ein genialer Rock!! Sieht mega cool aus :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Jasmin von nimsajx.blogspot.de | travel & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toller Blog!
    http://mywonderland-alicja.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.