still there

7.09.2015

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, marija leto, meggie cleary, filipa canic
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic

1. Meggie has a dirty mirror
2. Me - photo taken by Marija
3. Drinking tea and eating peanuts
4. From the exhibition "Scena" - artist: Andrea Tesanovic

I'm really sorry because I'm not updating this blog on a regular basis. I would really love to provide fresh and interesting content every week, but at the same time I want to follow the "quality over quantity" rule. With the summer here, I try to have my cameras with me everywhere I go and I take a lot of photos, but sometimes I'm not satisfied with the outcome and then these photos end up collecting dust in the folders.

Next week is all about exams, but after that I am finally on vacation so I'll try to blog more often. I'm also volunteering at the Kaleidoskop festival again, which will definitely be fun and I plan on sharing that experience on the blog, so stay tuned! I also updated my flickr and ello, so make sure to check them for more photos! 
  

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin