kaleidoskop tuzla 2015

7.28.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, pencil sculpture, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, scena, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, urban & 4, damir urban, luka toman, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, vesela štamparija, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog, vesela štamparija,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog, pencil sculpture
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog, scena,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog, silente,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, kaleidoskop tuzla, you are the poet blog, scena,

photos nr. 1. & 7. - from the exhibition "Pencil sculpture" by Jasenko Đorđević
photos nr. 2., 8. & 11. - from the exhibition "Scena"
photos nr. 3. & 4. - Urban & 4
photos nr. 5. & 6. - from the workshop "Vesela Štamparija" 
photos nr. 9. & 10. - Silente


As promised, here are some photos from this year's Kaleidoskop Festival in my hometown Tuzla. I volunteered this year as well and as expected, I had so much fun. True, I'm still a little bit tired, as I spent five days without sleeping properly, but I don't regret it (totally worth it). We had five days of workshops, amazing exhibitions and great people, and three days of concerts. All put together, it was a wonderful experience (especially for me, as I don't usually visit many festivals). 

I took around 800 photos, and now I have to go through them to see if they're any good. If they are, I'll share them. Also, be sure to check my flickr and ello later today. You'll find more photos there!

4 comments:

  1. Seems like such a cool festival! I love all the art and great photo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great imprssions! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like a very engaging and creative event! Looks like you had fun! Your photos are amazing too xx

    www.from18tolife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely pictures as usual, filipa!
    bian

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin