rose thorns

5.25.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, oasap,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, oasap,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, oasap,

crop top *Oasap
skirt Romwe, seen here!
backpack Romwe, seen here!

photos by Marija

I was really getting used to the sunny weather and casual spring combinations, especially the "no tights + no jacket" ones, but unfortunately, that didn't last very long. I'm not sure why, but somehow I always find myself complaining about the weather and this time it's no different. We have had rain for the past week(I think), and the wind is quite cold (better forget the no tights and no jacket combinations, they are needed if you don't want to freeze and catch a cold).

However, in these lovely sunny days that are behind us (hopefully not for long), I developed quite an interest for crop tops, which is strange, because I never thought I'd be wearing them. The outfit I'm wearing in the photos is currently my favorite one. What do you think? x 

*This item has been given to me for free as a reward for some tasks I did for the brand!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Love the half-bun, just did a blog post about how much I love it!

    - Lindsey, The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on Fashion Blogger Association. I’m very happy!!! I like very much this outfit, especially your beautiful skirt!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoever did the photos, did a good job. you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the outift!
    Laura

    http://aria-and-amore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richtig schöne Bilder, die haben was Vintage mäßiges, echt cool! Und das Outfit ist auch sehr schön :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    Hättest du Lust bei meinem Gewinnspiel mitzumachen? Dort kann man eine "Summer Bag" mit ganz tollen Sommersachen gewinnen :)
    http://www.hang-tmlss.de/2015/06/happy-birthday-to-me-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! I love the stripes and the long skirt it´s super cool and summery <3
    Love, Isa | My Makeup Addiction Confession

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit! love how to style the skirt :D

    https://stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur style, just simple but really nice!
    i like ur blog, especially the quality of ur photos!

    if u are interested in mine:

    www.crymericher.blogspot.de

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is quite simple, but also beautiful and unique ... I love it. And I love the stripes :D

    http://nuclear-glitter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der Rock ist einfach fabelhaft! Er erinnert mich.... warte..... ja! Er erinnert mich an das Theaterstück das wir letztens mit der TheaterAg aufgeführt haben. Da hat die Hauptfigur so einen ähnlichen Rock getragen für eine Szene!

    Dein Blog ist echt wunderschön ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ich liiiiieeebe deinen Blog! Total inspirierend und dein Style... einfach Hammer. Genau mein Ding! Ich bin jetzt schon dein Fan:)
    Liebst, Seline
    selscloset.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so cute! Love the simple combination and how perfectly it works together :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin