LUCLUC

4.14.2015

The first thing I do when I explore a new online site is search for their lace dresses. Well, dresses in general, but mostly lace dresses and LUCLUC pretty much has them all. I don't think I have to say anything about the ones in the photos, they speak for themselves.  And I totally want them all in my wardrobe!

While browsing the site, I think I fell in love with almost everything I saw, but I chose my six top pics (which was very hard) and here they are. Perfect for summer!

LUCLUC has been established in January 2015 and aims to bring top fashion into your day. They create things they're good at and that people want. They also offer free worldwide shipping with no minimum purchase and a 30% off coupon for your first order. Make sure you check out their site here(click)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin