I hear the rain

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
pictures by Be

wearing:
shirt New Yorker
skirt C&A
tote bag TJT

Dirty hair, cold wind, stomach ache. All that couldn't stop me from leaving the house and trying my new camera out. My dad went to Germany for a few days and when he came back he brought me the best present ever -  a new camera. Be and I were out the entire day, froze to death and had the wind mess with our hairs just to take some photos. And it was all worth it, because we are thrilled! Now, all I have to do is to practice more and explore my new camera. More photos soon to come, stay tuned! 

7 comments:

  1. sieht wundervoll aus-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolles Outfit. LG, MilaLanusa

    http://milalanusa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Rock ist wirklich schön :)
    Liebe Grüße Kristina
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6.4.15

    Super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is great.
    I want also. I do not know TJT unfortunately. Do I have a look online afterwards.
    The outfit I really like. The skirt I find very sweet.

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt tolles Outfit, gefällt mir sehr und der Beutel ist sowieso mega :)

    LG
    Ela von Schattenglanz

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.