be patient.

4.06.2015

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog

dress Monki via ASOS
tote bag TJT 

photos by Marija


I don't know why, but I have to complain about the weather again. Just as I thought we were going to have sunny and warm days, winter seems to be coming back. Well, not really winter, but days can be really freezing. I was really looking forward to wearing denim jackets again because for me, that is the perfect jacket. The sun was merciful for one day only so I got the first denim jacket I saw out of my wardrobe and put it on. 

I bought the dress some time ago when ASOS had their big sale and I've been wearing it all winter. It's a simple summer dress though, but with a shirt underneath and warm tights, it can be worn pretty much every season. I also got myself another tote bag. My obsession with tote bags has gone a little bit too far.

5 comments:

  1. Die Tasche ist ja auch voll Toll.
    Ist TJT ein online-Shop? Ich will auch solche tollen Täschchen haben ^^
    Hübsche Bilder von dir. Richtig schon lässig .

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke @Nicole Minnie! TJT ist ein online Shop, du kannst sie hier finden(klick), aber ich bin mir nicht sicher ob sie weltweit schicken! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich find die Tasche auch richtig toll *-*
    :) schöner und interessanter Blog
    würd mich freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbei schaust
    liebe grüße
    http://laviedelizzy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mega lässiges Outfit! Gefällt mir :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    PS: Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du bei meiner Blogvorstellung teilnehmen würdest:
    http://www.hang-tmlss.de/2015/03/already-five-years-with-me-timeless.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your outfit. :)

    Kindly check this out http://fashionistakikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin