hat stand

3.18.2015

youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog
youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog
hat ebay
skirt *Oasap


It feels like it's been an eternity since I last went to take some photos for an outfit post, but here I am again. We finally had nice and sunny weather and I decided to bother my sister again and have her take some photos. The location was the same as always. 

If you've been following this blog for some time now, you might remember that I have always been complaining about not being able to find a hat for myself. Well, I finally found one and it's perfect. Ebay, I love you! I've been wearing it all winter, and now, with spring knocking on the door, I'm still not ready to say goodbye to it. I think I'll hold on to it a little bit longer as these first spring days can be quite windy and cold. 

As for my never-ending velvet obsession, I finally got to have this skirt in three colors - black, crimson and sliver. I only need one more color and that is dark green (and I wouldn't be me if I haven't already ordered it).

Who's on Ello? Check out my profile here and leave your username in the comment section! 


*This post isn't sponsored by Oasap, however the skirt was given to me for free as a reward for some tasks I did for the brand. 

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Love the hat ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pozelila sam da postujes :) Volim kad su tu ljudi uz koje sam pocela svoje blogovanje...jeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sind die Fotos von diesem Jahr? Bei uns ist es noch nicht so grün und sonnig! Sehr schöne Fotos! Und schöner Hut :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Fotos, da kommt man so richtig in Frühlingsstimmung bei all dem Grün =) Außerdem bin ich immer sehr für Hut und Samt liebe ich auch... hab mir sogar einen goldenen zugelegt (und ewig gebraucht, um ihn anständig zu kombinieren >.<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. schöne Bilder .

    Stay Gold

    LG
    Gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiul landscape and a sweet outfit - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tolles Outfit. Und natürlich: Toller Hut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and nice! :)
    Grüsse, Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the hat :D it looks so incredibly wonderful ;) especially on you my dear ;)
    allerliebste Grüße
    deine Limi ♥
    von BUNTGEFLUESTER

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Ich habe gerade deinen Blog entdeckt und bin dir direkt gefolgt! Würde mich freuen, wenn du bei mir vorbei schauen würdest <3
    Liebe Grüße, Amanda // juustamanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hat looks wonderful! I also drag my sister out to take my photos sometimes haha. They do come in handy! ;)

    Ashleigh x

    ♥ ♡ ♥ Being Ashleigh - Lifestyle and Fashion blog ♥ ♡ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin