flower girl

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, floral dress


I have a new flower printed dress. (What a surprise!) While I was opening the package which contained my latest shopping order (not a small one, though), I realised I developed an online shopping addiction. I find myself browsing online shops for hours, creating wishlists, googling discount coupons and as soon as I get my hands on some money, I spend it on clothes, jewelry and bags. So, if you have any good ideas on how to deal with this, do share! Any advice will be very appreciated. 

Anyway, we had such a lovely weather for the past few days and I truly enjoyed the sun. I hoped it was going to stay that way, but it appears it might rain (sad face). 
I'm going to meet my friends for coffee now. Enjoy the rest of the day! Oh, and the dress I'm wearing is from Romwe. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely dress!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du hast einen echt tollen Blog! :)

    Ich würde mich sehr über einen gegen Besuch freuen, vielleicht findest du unseren Blog auch toll und folgst uns? Wir würden uns sehr darüber freuen. Mach weiter so!

    P.S. Zurzeit läuft bei uns ein Gewinnspiel, bei dem du eine Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette gewinnen kannst :)

    Grüße Eric
    MY STYLEBOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful dress! love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress Filipa :)

    http"//fashionistakikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.