morning star

9.29.2014

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, monki, asos, you are the poet blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, monki, asos, you are the poet blog

dress Monki via ASOS

This post was actually supposed to be about the bag, but I couldn't take any good photos of it so I gave up. You'll still get a post about it, just not now. 

Marija and I got up early today to take these photos before her classes start. We had a hard time getting up in the morning as we are both big sleepy heads, but it turned out to be a good idea. I don't know if you remember that I have a big problem taking photos for my blog when somebody's watching, so I always search for places without people. The good thing about early photo shoots is that you can pick any place you like and the only people that'll find are the morning runners. Works great for me!

Anyway, I ordered this dress some time ago when Asos had their clearance sale and I've been wearing it since. My sister is not a big fan of it, but I LOVE it! I was in need of a good autumn dress and I finally found one. Mornings can be really cold so you got to have a long sleeved dress! Tell me what you think in the comments!


Follow me on twitter @youarethepoet

23 comments:

  1. the dress is super cute! and it looks so warm, too.
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Love the dress! It Looks so comfortable... I've got a similar on ein red...everyone say's it's awfull - but I love it ;)

    Ann-Cathérine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos and a really lovely dress. I'd wear it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos & the dress is really pretty :)

    http://thefashiontea.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Von der Tasche sieht man jetzt nicht viel, aber das Kleid ist super! Ich mag den Schnitt!
    Leider steht mir so ein blau nicht - zumindest glaube ich das selbst - aber in einer anderen Farbe wäre es ein Kleid für mich!
    Liebe Grüße aus Brandenburg
    Jana und Aimee von Jaimees Welt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das Kleid ist wirklich süß, sieht total gemütlich aus und die Farbe ist ein Hingucker :)
    Alles Liebe,
    Fee von Floral Fascination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich finde das blau auch sehr schön, leider ist es deiner Freundinvetwas zu groß - sieht man an den Ärmeln.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rosa Eigentlich ist es nicht zu groß, mir war ein bisschen kalt und dafür hab' ich die Hände in die Ärmeln gesteckt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. was für ein wuuuunderschönes kleid..ich liebe die farbe und sie
    steht dir auch wirklich so gut..klasse outfit :)
    lg ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress! Btw great loots you've got!

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toller Post :) Dein Blog gefällt mir echt gut!!

    Liebst,
    Charly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super schönes Outfit- gefällt mir wirklich sehr gut!!
    Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei,
    www.fashionlifestylefood.com

    xxx
    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, was für ein super schönes Outfit! Das Blau steht dir wirklich super! <3
    Ich folge dir jetzt auf bloglovin, würde mich total freuen, wenn du dir meinen Blog auch mal anschauen würdest! xx
    Alles Liebe,
    Linnae von LinnaeDesign

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog. I invite you to join my giveaway here http://fashionskyfall.wordpress.com/2014/10/15/cardigan-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dress, suits you very well!

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  16. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the dress!!! especially the color ;)
    Limi ♥
    von BUNTGEFLUESTER

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty dress ! :))
    Thu von justtakeamomentplease.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice outfit! and beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Das Kleid ist ein Traum <3
    Alles Liebe,
    Fee von Floral Fascination

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finde das Kleid auch richtig toll!

    Liebe Grüße
    http://lisasgirlystuff.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin