all the stories

8.16.2014

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, romwe, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, romwe, you are the poet blog

shirt* Romwe
skirt Romwe (seen here & here)

photos by Ivan Iveljic; editing by me 

Again, I didn't plan on leaving this blog without a new post for two weeks plus but I just had too much fun these days that I completely forgot about it. As I mentioned earlier, I volunteered at the Kaleidoskop festival this year and it was an amazing and fun thing to do. I'm definitely applying next year. I thought I could make a little post about it, but I took only a few photos and I'm not sure if I'll show them. But you can check the album on their official Facebook here!

The latest news is that I won't be going to Rijeka this year and I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to the trip, but oh well. I hope I'll be able to travel somewhere else soon. I got quite bored of Tuzla.

Anyway, I don't normally play around with prints and colours and when I wear something I always make sure that the colours match each other, but I really loved the combination of red velvet with baby blue so this was my outfit for an exhibition + a night out with friends. What do you think? 

8 comments:

  1. You look great dear! Nice outfit. :)
    Isabella ♥

    Mein Blog: Glam of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the daring combo of red and blue! Those light dots on your shirt are so cute :) Shame you didn't get to go to Rijeka, hope you'll be able to travel somewhere fun soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's wonderful! :)

    Gorgeous outfit, I love the red skirt!

    Please check out my blog if you can,

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit! And I like your pictures on the blog! :)
    x Viola
    http://viola-k.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! You posses charisma and what it takes to rule blog nations! Don't ever stop, others road to success depend on it!

    chromeandraader.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin