xx

filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic
filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet,  filipa canic

shirt Pimkie
skirt* Romwe (link)
tights H&M

I had a wonderful time in Budapest. The trip was long and tiring, but it was worth it. I fell in love with the city. The only thing that makes me sad is that the photos that I took turned out to be very bad. I will do my best and try to edit them to see if any can be saved, because I would really love to share them here.

Be and I also went shopping and I bought the perfect backpack, a dress and a skirt, plus this shirt that I'm wearing in the photos. The shirt is actually a gift for my sister, but she was kind enough to let me wear it. Oh, and I also bought these tights and even though today was sunny and warm, I had to wear them.

Have a nice day! 


Make sure you check out Darccy vintage and unique clothing here(click)! Use code darccy10 to get 10% off your order!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt and I love the sneakers. It was nice of you to buy your sister such an eye-catching top. I hope to see the rest of your photos if you can save them somehow. I would love to follow each other. Let me know if you are interested.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ein Pech, ich hätte gerne Photos von Budapest gesehen... der Rock ist aber sehr hübsch =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is gorgeous. I wish my hair was capable of bangs the way yours is, but sadly it rejects bangs every time I try.

    -Autumn
    http://www.thechicteen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the entire outfit! Gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really hope you can save some pictures because I can't wait to see Budapest :) glad to hear you had a great time! Cute skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.