florals again

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, walg london
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, walg london

dress worn as shirt* WalG (link)
skirt Romwe
sneakers Converse

I was extremely excited when I received this gorgeous WalG dress (yes, this is a dress). Floral print and a simple white collar make it perfect for the summer. Since I have a habit of wearing dresses as shirts, I thought I could do the same with this one. First, I thought I'd wear it with mom's old jeans, which would be a perfect outfit but the day was too hot for jeans, so I chose this skirt. And voila! I love how the outfit turned out. Make sure you check out WalG here(link) as they have a beautiful collection of floral dresses and crop tops. You simply can't not fall in love!

I have three exams this week and then I can finally rest and go on vacation. I got so tired of learning (even though I wasn't very good at it tbh). I hope I'll be able to visit my uncle in Croatia again. I miss the streets of Rijeka. What are your plans for the summer?

x


12 comments:

  1. Again, wonderful dress! Love how you styled it as a shirt :)
    Pretty photos, too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, even when the shoes are not necessarily to fit ^ ^
    What is a bag?
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21.7.14

    super outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore florals and skirts! What a great look for summer. :)

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteee outfit! Good luck on your exams :)

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty combo you accomplished!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow toller Blog und außergewöhnlicher Stil!
    Mag ich :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Julia
    http://sinceamoment.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Filipa,

    du hast einen echt tollen Blog, da bin ich doch gleich mal Follower geworden.

    Viele Grüße
    Firat Baruc, versuch908.blogspot.de

    P.S. Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei, ich freue mich riesig über ein Feedback von dir !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du hast wirklich einen besonderen Stil. An diesem Outfit mag ich den Stilbruch mit den Chucks!
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad I found your blog! I am in live with it!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm getting jealous of your dress collection! So cute, yet again :D

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.