cold shoulder


dress* Quiz (link)

I received this lovely dress from Quiz and while I love the design, I feel a bit weird wearing this color. Truth is that I don't remember when was the last time I wore anything colorful. I usually dress according to my mood and since I have had a quit hard time for the past month, I wore darker colors. I even wore floral prints in black and white. The transition from wearing dark to colorful is still a bit unusual for me. 

But, make sure you check out the Quiz site here(link), I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of pretty clothes and don't forget to tell me what you think in the comments!


11 comments:

  1. I really love this dress, it is so flattering on you!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so pretty. Sorry to hear that you've been having a hard month, but seriously, this colour looks lovely on you and you should wear it more

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so pretty. Sorry to hear that you've been having a hard month, but seriously, this colour looks lovely on you and you should wear it more

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks lovely on you! the peachy colour is so pretty to wear during summer(:
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    your blog is very nice! keep up the work :)

    best wishes,
    Katharina Berghofer

    http://katharinaberghofer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ljepa haljina,i ljepo ti stoji ta boja,izgledas bas njezno ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look! the dress is so wonderful:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haljina je fantastična, boja, dizajn, sve je extra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh it looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your Blog and I fell in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so nice to wear a lighter color, perfect for relaxing summer days :) love the bare shoulders too!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.