analog pt.2

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, anlog photography
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, anlog photography
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, anlog photography
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, anlog photography
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, anlog photography
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, anlog photography
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, anlog photography

1. Budapest
2. mom's plants
3. cathedral in Osijek
4. another plant
5. Osijek
6. Budapest again
7. houseleek - one of my fave plants

Here is the promised second part of the Minolta analog photos. Check the first part here(link) if you haven't. I also wanted to thank you all for your feedback as you have been very supportive! So thank you very much! ♥

As I said earlier I'm in love with my analog photos and can spend hours just looking at them. I still have a few that I didn't share on this blog, but you'll be able to see those on my flickr if you're interested. 

Anyway, I am finally on vacation! And I'm super happy about it. I got so tired of learning, but I'm glad I managed to pass all the exams I had in just one week. Talking about persistence! I will be spending the first half of August in Tuzla volunteering on the Kaleidoskop festival and I'm really excited about it, and then I'll pack my things and go to Rijeka with my sister again. I'm also looking forward to the trip and the sea. Oh, how I miss the sea! 

Tell me what you think about the photos in the comments! Ttyl! x

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I also have this plant at home :D
    Оne of my favorite plants. Especially when it blooms))

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a wonderful talent xx
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it is amazing. The pictures are so lovely.

    Love,
    Anki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! Great work :)
    Have a nice day,
    Marie http://buntes-bonbon.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pics are totally great! i love analog pictures ;)
    Limi ♥
    von BUNTGEFLUESTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Analog photo's always have this air that other pics just don't have! Great series :) your photography has grown so much, it's nice to see the evolution! Superbe pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Ein Blog mit soviel schönen Fotos *_* zum dahinschmelzen ♥
    Liebste Grüße, Dunni ♥ von Lovely Joys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sehr schöne Bilder! Das 1. und 5. sind meine persönlichen Lieblinge;)

    Liebst Leo
    Würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbeischaust!<3
    http://loenis.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.