hello again

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog


Again, I tried to find a good excuse for not updating this blog for twenty days plus. There is none. I found myself in a sea of thoughts and for a moment I thought that blogging wasn't what I wanted anymore. Yet, I realised that I loved this blog too much to close it just like that and let two years of hard work go in vain and here I am again.

Unfortunately, this week is all about finals, so I have to focus myself on that first but I WILL keep this blog updated. I was thinking of making a few blog changes too (not sure which ones yet) and then I can devote my time to blogging, because honestly, this blog really needs a lot of work to bring it back the way it was.

On the bright side, my absence from the blogging world and the internet (I spent a small amount of time on it) granted me the intermission I really needed and I'm ready for new challenges. My 21st birthday is coming and I'm looking froward to it despite the fact that I was really horrified by it. Getting older every year isn't a thing I would celebrate. So instead of mourning, I'm visiting Budapest with Be. Guess who's excited?

Anyway, I got a bit tired of taking nature photos, but I still wanted to share them here. These photos were taken in May and June. Tell me what you think! xx


3 comments:

  1. Budapest sounds so cool!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! You shouldn't stop making these :) or just try to make another photography focus for a while. I'll definitely keep waiting for your new posts. And great positive thinking to celebrate your birthday again, I too had such a difficulty around that age but now I try not to think about it too much ;) Best of luck with your finals and have fun in Budapest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely photos!

    http://trendgalore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.