disconnected minds

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic

shirt* Romwe (direct link) 
pants Levi's


First of all, here's a little note to all GFC followers of this blog! If you are not receiving new posts on your blogger reading list, I suggest you hop over here(link) and do a few steps to fix that problem. 

I've been on a search for a pair of Levi's pants for quite a long time and I've never thought I'd find them in my own house. True, they are one size bigger than mine but I still love them. I think they belonged to my mom (even though she doesn't remember having them). Another big love of mine is this shirt. I got it just a few days ago and I can't stop wearing it. The print is absolutely gorgeous, don't you think?

Anyway, I have a project for uni that needs to be done today, so I should better go and finish it. Have a lovely Sunday! If you're interested in the Quiz Vegas competition, today is the last day to enter and win a trip to Vegas for two. So, go here!

14 comments:

  1. I love Levi's jeans! They are usually a great fit.
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print and photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2.6.14

    slatko :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Süße Bilder :) Und schönes Outfit!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Sabine von Zuckermischwerk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meni na tvom blogu fali samo još po neka fotografija :) Super je ova treca :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful shirt! Loving the last photo a lot :) it's so cool. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich finde deine bilder wirklich echt toll...

    hab vor kurzem angefangen zu bloggen und würde mich über feedback freuen :D

    mfg
    http://versuch908.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. tolles outfit steht dir echt total gut!
    wir würden uns total freuen wenn du auch mal bei uns vorbeischauen würdest!:)
    liebe grüße
    http://aneverendingfriendshipveramatea.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your project! These photos look really nice and special! I love the print of your shirt as well! :) The color is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. love you blog you asked me to check it out keep up the good work sorry i'm late !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Filipa! You have such a beautiful blog, I've enjoyed reading some of your posts! Beautiful pictures, you have great style!! Looking forward to your future posts!
    xoxo Cara
    www.mylifeandmywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the pictures, so cool effect!

    xo!

    http://www.calluswhatever.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.