look deeper

youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, photography
youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, photography
youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, photography
youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, photography
youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, photography

I'm a bit late with these photos, but as always, I have a good (or maybe not so good) reason. I've been a mess lately and that's all I can say. On the bright side, I did a little blog redesign. I have a few more things to fix, but I like the way it looks like. I wanted to make a new header too and I did, but it doesn't look better then the old one so I'm keeping the old one (for now).

Here are a few photos I took in Osijek. We visited a nature park called Kopački rit. That's where the most photos come from. As for the city photos, I don't like them very much, so you only get these three. Tell me what you think in the comments section and have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your photography, it's crazy.
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog design and the photos are so pretty! I hope everything's alright - it's ok to take a break sometimes! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, impressive pics! I really like them ;)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Nina von http://good-morningstarshine.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your photographs have really special tones. I'm also a color enthusiastic photographer, so I really appreciate other photographers' or bloggers' color correction, when it looks special. Adn this time, it looks special. Thanks for that :)

    All the best wishes
    Matthias

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos, I'm in love with the first one <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful photos. <3

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.