de(a)rs

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog

shirt* Romwe (direct link)
skirt Romwe

I should really start fulfilling the things I say here (read, post more often), but I had a few tehnical issues. Turns out that my photos aren't as clear as they used to be and I had to fix that problem (at least until I get a better camera).  My computer isn't helping either. It's constantly blocking and making it impossible to use. Yes, I will get it fixed soon. Also, finals are coming next week and I'm not happy about it.

Anyway, here is a quick outfit post. This is the other shirt I was talking about in this post(link), isn't it gorgeous? I was so excited when it came in the mail. Comfy, oversized and very pretty. Just the way I want my clothes to be! What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments and have a good night!

13 comments:

  1. You are so cute on these photos! The shirt is wonderful too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, das Problem hatte ich auch schon öfter... da hilft nur Rumprobieren, bis man den Dreh wieder raushat =) Trotzdem süsse Fotos =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit does not really fit in my opinion to you.
    You're so Pretty, but the upper part looks terrible.
    The skirt I find cute.
    The shoes you do not see unfortunately.

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outit, but I would stab the shirt loosely in the skirt. You have such a beautiful body, I think it would come out better if you'd wear it like that :) Nevertheless, I love your blog, it looks very professional and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are those deers in your shirt?! I am in love.
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you girl, we share the same dilemma with the photos. Your blog looks very clean and professional anyway. :)

    xo Kim
    Le Paper Doll
    FacebookInstagramBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this look so much ;9 especially the shirt;)
    sweet wishes
    Limi ♥
    von BUNTGEFLUESTER

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb top & earrings! Well styled. :D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer’s blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amei!!


    estou a seguir!


    xx

    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowwh u looks so sweet on this outfits <3

    wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit, wonderfull skirt!
    Lovely pictures of you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! love it!!!

    http://www.life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your finals will go good! Love the nice and simple b&w look. Those details on the shirt are so cute

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.