black + floral

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

shirt* Romwe (direct link)

shorts* Romwe


I've been panicking all day long beacuse I accidentally deleted my latest post. I've been in a really bad mood and almost started crying since I couldn't find a way to bring it back. Luckily, I managed to recover the photos, text and comments and put them in a new post. Later I had some problems setting the redirection link, but I managed to do that too. Now I feel much better, but I still can't realise how inatentive I could be to delete a published post instead of a draft.

Anyway,  here's another all Romwe outfit. I have a special love for these shorts (I love everything with a nice floral print). They've sold out, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find something similar on their site as they have lots of floral prints in stock. 

I'm going to a small trip to Osijek with my sister and her school tomorrow. I'm really excited. I've always loved Osijek for no particular reason and I'm very happy when I get the chance to visit it, even if it's just for one day. You can expect lots of photos, both digital and analog, as I'm taking my Minolta with me as well. Salute!


p.s. You can still enter the Skinade competition and win 30 days od the product. Just fill out this survey(link) and you're in! The precious nutrients in Skinade will nourish your skin, hair and nails! Boost your body's natural collagen production with one bottle of Skinade a day! Enter the competition here(click)!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the Minolta pictures!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love how you matched the floral shorts with the lace top and the denim jacket! It looks really comfy and chic :)

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit! I love the combination of black and florals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit, and photos!
    have fun in your trip :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the thing with deleting things on blog to good :D I accidentally deleted 100 comments one time - and couldn't bring them back..
    I like your outfit looks very nice :)
    Love Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Outfit! :)
    Travelling ist great.
    Have much fun in Osijek! :) Is it in Croatia?
    Greetings Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.
    The outfit is ok, but so not my taste.
    The images themselves are not made ​​so great. The background is chosen incorrectly. You should take something that is not so wild. Something soft, like a box or a simple background, would have been better. So it distracts strong and it all looks a bit weird.

    I am looking for something with you.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Floral prints are the best :) can't wait until I can go shopping again, it's been a while

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful shorts! Can't get enough of the florals :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.