addicted to you

youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, walg london

cardigan* WalG

dress Springfield

stay ups Hunkemöller


I think I don't exaggerate when I say that I'm completely in love with this WalG cardigan! If you weren't familiar with this brand, you must check their site out. WalG is a  fresh, young London label you are going to adore! Find their site here(link).

Anyway, I had some difficulties in styling the cardigan because I had no idea what to wear it with. I guess a pretty black blouse would be perfect, but somehow I don't own one (note to self: buy a black blouse). I ended wearing it with this dress I bought a few years ago and the Hunkemöller stay ups (I won them on a giveaway held by Maya from archistas.com).

I made another outfit with this cardigan, but I will show you the photos in another post. I'm having some trouble with them, they turned out to be too green (background probably).


Have a nice Friday! 

14 comments:

  1. Schöner Look und tolle Umgebung :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine von Zuckermischwerk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pics are so awesome ;DD
    you´ve got a new follower ;)))

    Limi Black ♥
    BUNTGEFLUESTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. tolles outfit echt sehr schön:)
    würde uns echt richtig freuen wenn du auch mal bei uns vorbei schauen würdest ♥
    liebe grüße,
    matea&vera
    http://aneverendingfriendshipveramatea.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wunderschönes Kleid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wundervolles outfit, und die bilder sind richtig schön geworden. (:
    liebste grüße, lisa (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow super tolles Outfit! Und die Bilder haben ein sehr schönes Licht. Das sind finde ich mal sehr "außergewöhntliche" Marken in diesem Outfit, finde ich toll. WalG werde ich mir gleich mal anschauen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tolles Outfit und sehr schön eingefangen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, really great blog! ♥

    xxx Vanessa Black ♥
    Gypset Warrior

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post. Love the scenery makes me wish I could be surrounded by nature right now. also beautiful cardigan. Enjoy your week :D

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the cardigan! And yay the stay-ups look great :D I immediately spotted them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cardigan is super cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.