was es ist

4.15.2014

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog


I bought a new film for my analogue camera and started taking photos with it again. The man in the photography shop was very kind and showed me some things I didn't know when I first started using it, so I believe the photos will be better now. If you haven't seen the analogue photos yet, read the post here(click). I'll post the new photos on my flickr (and probably on this blog too) as soon as I develop the film. I'm really excited to see how they turned out.

Anyway, you know that I love posting random photos, so here they are again. I decided to share a few pics from my latest outfit posts (pastel & elephant), and a few photos I took recently. The plant on the first and the last photo looks really interesting and weird, and I've actually never seen it before.
A little reminder! If you'd like to buy a custom theme designed by me for your blog (blogger platforms only), contact me at filipacanic@gmail.com for more information. You can find some themes I designed here(click)!

My song of the week:


3 comments:

  1. prelijepe fotografije draga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really good in taking close-up pictures! The are very pretty! And I like you outfits as well! The elephant print is really nice and the pastel dress is very dreamy! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin