pastel again

4.27.2014


youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog
youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog
youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog

shirt* Romwe (direct link)

skirt Forever 21


Oh pastel colors, aren't they the prettiest? As I said earlier, I'm really into pastel colors and I had to have this shirt the moment I saw it. Wear it with a pair of Converse sneakers and the mint backpack and you have the perfect outfit! Mint green is definitely my favorite color. I also ordered another similar shirt (not a pastel color though) and can't wait for it to arrive. Romwe has a great shirt collection. You should definitely check it out!

I wasn't really sure if I was going to post these photos. I like how they turned out (they seem a bit different than my other outfit photos), but the background is killing me. I wish the wall was whiter. My sister's comment was that I just miss the trees behind me as I always take my photos on the Banja. I guess she's right. The truth is that I like taking photos there and don't mind having the same background in every post (even though I thought I did).

Anyway, don't forget to fill out the Skinade survey here(link). You have a chance to win 30 days of Skinade. Read more about it in the previous post! Have a good night! 


10 comments:

  1. Super mi je ovo. naročito suknja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful skirt,but a one-of-a-kind shirt,really unique.
    Anyways,a pretty outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super cute look- love your blouse!
    lovely greets to you
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hey ;) Zur Zeit läuft bei mir eine Blogvorstellung und ich wollte dich fragen,ob du Lust hättest daran teilzunehmen? Ich würde mich sehr freuen!

    Ps. Sie läuft nur noch bis morgen 12 Uhr :)

    In liebe ♥

    mytimeisnowdaria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pictures and a great look! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke3

    ReplyDelete
  6. a preslatko...
    and i think the color of the wall adds to the simplicity (:

    http://wickedelectricity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool oufit
    very nice pics
    Great Blog and work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shirt and loving the spontaneous photo's :) you're becoming a natural at these arty outfit shoots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pastels are my favorite too! The shirt is lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin