first 10,000

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

taken with Minolta SRT 101
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst" - Henri Cartier-Bresson

I got my first film developed and the results were as expected. From 32 photos, only 7 are ok (still not good enough, but I find them quite interesting). Other photos are blurry and unclear, which is a pitty beacuse I photographed a few interesting buildings. I can't say that I'm very disappointed because I'm not. It was nice experimenting with something other than digital photography and I had a lot of fun. Plus, the excitement and the curiosity to see how the photos turned out were quite big. But don't think I'll give up on analogue photography that easy. The man who works at the photography shop offered to show me some tricks and teach me basics so I can take better photos next time. He will also help me get to know my Minolta better.

I decided to share these 6 photos with you because they are the ones I find interesting (even though they aren't quite clear). I think they have some magic inside them, and they remind me of the great time I had last year when I was in Croatia. You might not like them as much as I do, but feel free to tell me your opinion. I would love to know what you think! Have a good night! x

2 comments:

  1. they are beautiful! i first thought that you made them blurry on purpose, so you can just tell people that and sound even more artistic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree there is such a nice mysterious vibe to this photo's. Definitely more artsy than standard digital photography
    Loving that self-portrait by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.