elephant

4.01.2014

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog 

dress* Romwe (direct link)
backpack* Romwe (direct link)


Hello April and welcome sun and beatiful warm days! It's been a while since I enjoyed sunny days and long walks, but spring is finally here! That means I can once again take thousands of photos of flowers, cherry blossoms and little animals.
Be and I went for a walk yesterday and I got her back as my photographer (it's been a while since she took my outfit photos). I wore this elephant print dress I got from Romwe and my adorable mint backpack. The dress is a little bit shorter than I thought it would be (I need to learn how to read the measurements more carefully), but i'm still in love with it.

I know I haven't posted in a while (a week to be more precise), but I had things to do. I got back to theme designing, which is something that I really love to do. And I also took tons of photos. Most of them are nature photos and are probably similar to the ones I took before, but at least I had fun while shooting. I posted some on my flickr, so check them out if you'd like to (link).

And now about the themes. I designed a theme for Kate from Schwurlie (click to see). If you'd like one for yourself, feel free to contact me at filipacanic@gmail.com. I charge $15 per theme. You can find more themes designed by me here and here. If you have any questions about the themes I design, ask them in the comment section and I'll reply asap! 

Enjoy the rest of this sunny day and try not to fool around with your friends too much. Some of them won't like your April jokes (I know I don't)!

 

13 comments:

  1. prekjut kombinacija. :)
    x

    http://nadinesalkovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! Did you understand the post or did you translate it? I'm already thinking about writing in english aswell, maybe ill pick the idea up soon.

    You are a good photographer! Your pictures are great and you are one beautiful woman!

    xo
    Angi ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angi! And yes, I undrestood your post. I started learning German when I was just 9 years old. Later, I also attended classes in elementary school and high school, so I'm pretty good at it :)

      Delete
  3. Wow I really love the dress! I could imagine it would look really nice with a belt as well :D Lovely casual dress!
    I think the length of the dress is absolutley fine and not to short - however I probably wouldn't wear it without tights :D Love especially the combination with the chucks (best shoes ever <3)

    xo

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR BACKBAG! :)
    In usal I only write in German, but I'm gonna try it in English. I hope you unterstand, school is over for a long time and at university I study Germans. ^^
    I really like the dress. I haven't seen it before. :) But the best is the backbag! I'm 100% sure! :)
    Your photos are great, I think I'm gonna have a look at your blog next time...

    Your's Schächtelchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tribal print!

    Love,
    Ila
    http://www.thefleamarketqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the dress is amazing! Looks gorgeous on you. Love the photos too :**

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is absolutely REMARKABLE! I don't have anything that gorgeous around me. Just concrete! I really like the pattern on your dress and the bag is stunning. Great post! :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute dress! And your themes look really pretty :) love the one you designed for Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the backpack :D so cool <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin