we found you hiding

3.16.2014

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

It's been a long time since I posted something I call a photo diary, but actually are just a few random photos. I took these today. The day wasn't sunny as it was yesterday (which reminds me on how I lost such a beautiful day because of someone. I will never get over the fact that I could have taken so many beautiful photos but ended with none. At least I learned my lesson), but it was still warm enough for me to leave the house and spend a lovely time with my friends. 

It's Monday tomorrow and I have absolutely no desire to attend tomorrow's classes. I've been feeling a little bit strange lately. I can't get any kind of satisfaction, especially when it comes to this blog. Maybe I should find a new photographer (I dislike my outfit photos) or maybe it's just me (it's probably me). Anyway, hope you like the photos! Share your opinion in the comments section and have a good night! x

11 comments:

  1. kako je diiiiiivna suknja ^_^ Jel sa Romwe? Imas mozda link? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeste, sa Romwe-a je, ali mislim da je rasprodata.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photography!

    http://dark-s-i-d-e.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Druga fotografija me ostavila bez teksta :O
    Odlicno,mozda meni i najdraze do sad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mondays suck but your pictures don't!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivno! Odusevila si me :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Bilder sind wirklich wunderschön :)
    Respekt !

    Liebste Grüße
    Trang ♥

    www.dxrksweetness.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is beautiful!!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunderschöne Fotos!!! Hast du Lust an meiner Blogvorstellung teilzunehmen? Ich würde mich total freuen!!

    ♥Marie

    princessandnothing.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just one word: lovely.


    hibiskusblume.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin