unicorns & stars

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

earrings* Vinca

Some of you already saw these pretty pieces on my Instagram. I was very happy when Vilte from Vinca contacted me and asked if I wanted to review a product from their site. Vinca is "a design for those who cannot stand boring. The weirder, the better." I totally agree with this quote!

It was very difficult for me to choose the pieces I liked the most (everything on their site is way too gorgeous). In the end, I chose this moon and star earrings because I love moon jewelry and I chose these unicorn earrings because, well unicorns :) Make sure you check out Vinca site and their store here (click)!

11 comments:

  1. okay? die seite kannte ich bishe rnoch nicht. sieht aber gnaz interessant aus. Ich mag das letzte einhorn <3

    lg
    Feary (fearless-art.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :) I checked out that site, pretty awesome indeed.
    <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wirklich tolle Bilder in sehr schönen Farbtönen!

    Liebe Grüße
    Miss Annie
    Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin

    PS: >Hier< kannst du ein tolles Pflegeset von Weleda gewinnen! Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du vorbeischaust :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ma joj jakna, ti sve... I love it <3

    xx
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with your jacket! Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pieces are really outstanding and beautiful =)!
    xx Belinda

    www.fringe-buttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I absolutely adore your blog design! Lovely earrings, esp. the unicorns.. so unique! ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute earrings! The unicorns are so cool

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.