sparrows

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

dress* inlovewithfashion (direct link)

Another sunny day  in Tuzla made me take my sneakers and denim jacket out of the wardrobe. Oh, how I missed them! The sun also allowed me to wear this lovely dress I got from LOVE. It's gorgeous, isn't it? It's one of my favorite dresses (I know I say this for almost every dress I get, but I really, really like them all). 

Anyway, I'm saving money for a new camera and I'm still not sure which one should I buy. This will be my first DSLR and I want to make the right choice. What cameras do you use? Is Canon better than Nikon, and what lens is the best? Please share your stories and opinion with me. It will help me a lot. Thanks!


17 comments:

  1. upravu si, haljina je bas divna :)))


    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. süßes outfit, perfekt für den frühling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures and a great look. Lovely dress! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to answer your question: I use a Canon EOS 400D and sometimes the Canon EOS 650D (my Boyfriends ♥) and i just love the Kit-Lens and also I fell deeply deeply in love with the Sigma 50mm 1:1.4
    Just go to some Store and try them out, you'll see what feels right for you :)

    XOXO
    Angi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those parrots? Super cute!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Angi thank you very much for your answer, it is exactly what I needed!
    and @Bian, I think those are sparrows, just in different colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that dress.
    So pretty! :D
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sehr schöne Fotos ! :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I was just wondering if you took your photos using a timer, or if someone took your photos for you? (:

    Bronte

    http://brontesbackpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Bronte my sister usually takes my outfit photos :) she took these too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is so cute! Perfect to pull out on a sunny day, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. natural beauty :) und hast einen schönen, femininen Look!:)

    Liebste Grüße

    Missy ♡MeinBlog♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute dress! As for cameras: Nikon or Canon are mostly the same, it's more personal preference (and later the one you're used too)
    the 50 mm f1.8 lens for canon is quite cheap and has a nice blurry background, a lot of fashion bloggers use it ;)
    I'd suggest not buying a 'kit lens' they may seem cheaper when they come with the package but you'll get bored of it quickly
    Why don't you drop by in a store, I did a few times before I upgraded and got advice from different salesmen on what they thought I needed :D

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.