instapost

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

I finally finished with all my exams and now I can enjoy and rest a little bit. True, I have classes to attend, but this semester's exams won't start until April. I hope I'll use that time properly and blog more often. 
Anyway, this is a quick post to let you know that you can follow me on instagram too. I usually post photos that didn't make it on this blog and other random stuff. Leave me your instagram usernames in the comments so I can check them out as well :)


4 comments:

  1. nice pics :D
    xoxo
    http://www.tastemycloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I'll check out your instagram now :) My username is @lushtoblush!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moram ti reci da je divan izgled bloga:)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.