my new plant

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

I hope you're enjoying this wonderful sunny day. I, on the other hand, am struggling with the cold I caught a few days ago. Nothing hurts me, which is great, but my eyes are red and my nose is killing me. Plus, I can't get enough sleep. I have a class later in the afternoon and I'm not sure if I'll attend it. I think I should stay home, drink tee and try to get some sleep.

Anyway, I bought a cactus a few days ago (you could see that on my instagram, if you follow me) and decided to share the photos with you. I really love this plant and find it extremely gorgeous. Once I get better, I plan to return to the store and buy more, so that my little friend here doesn't feel lonely. 



8 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.2.14

    stay home and enjoy your cactus :P

    xx
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cactusses are the best! I have several mini ones and one bigger, they're the best plants to green-ify a room without the constant 'i forget to water them' feeling haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1.3.14

    slatko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cactus too and they look amazing in terrariums. Hope you get better. :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ich glaube bei mir würde auch ein kaktus nicht überleben :D
    kunterbunte Küsschen
    Limi
    Mein Blog:BUNTGEFLÜSTER--über neue Leser würde ich mich supermegaextradoll freuen:D


    ReplyDelete
  6. You will get truly better only if you sit at home and let the cold pass. Besides, isn't it just refreshing to take a break and get some new energy? My father has an enormous collection of cacti, they are so beautiful! Be careful though, they do not need much water otherwise they will rot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a cactus once. And it died. Because I didn't water him.
    I'm such a serious plant killer...

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.