metalic blue

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog
you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

dress* Front Row Shop (direct link)

I've been wanting this dress from the first moment I saw it on Front Row Shop and now it's finally mine. I was always a huge fan of velvet clothing and even though most people don't like the material (at least I think they don't), I hope to have lots of velvet pieces in my wardrobe. All I have for now are a skirt and a dress.

After a few rainy days, we finally have sun again. And the meteorologists say that it might shine the whole week. Isn't that amazing? I can't wait for spring. I already started preparing my wardrobe for it (ordering new dresses, finding old skirts and getting rid of coats and scarfs). Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day and I hope you didn't forget about my first print giveaway. You have three more days to enter!



16 comments:

  1. Is it crushed velvet? I just adore it and the color is great.... I hope to get a few peices like it myself for my wardrobe. Cute post and blog!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. jakna je preedobra gdje si ju uzela :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romwe :) link možeš naći u ovom postu.

      Delete
  3. Haljinica je odlicna.. Ovaj materijal stvarno slabo ljudi vole i nije mi jasno zasto! I'm a big fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely look for such a beautiful day! I can't wait for Spring!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pricaj mi o tome, osim alergija proljece je savrseno, a tek ta jaknica :)

    xx
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!!
    baybonnet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have made such a nice dress look casual with the top underneath!
    velvet is so great for any time of the year!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a perfect color! Velvet always feels so soft :) I also can't wait for spring to arrive, the weather is already warming up a bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love velvet! I just think the colouring is really important when it comes to the fabric because it looks odd otherwise. You are hoping for spring while I´m hoping for winter!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress suits you very well! I like the Colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style

    www.laideetam.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the color of your dress and am a velvet fan. I think people are afraid of velvet because it can be high maintenance. I just love the richness of its look and luxe texture. I am glad I found your blog. I hope you have a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.