catching the moment

2.18.2014

you are the poet blog, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog

Now that I have the batteries in order, I have my camera with me all the time. I missed taking random photos of little things that catch my eye (mostly on my way back home). When it comes to photos, my favorite are the "you are too old to be shy" photos, and now I can add these to that set. Looks like spring's finally coming. Who's excited?

Oh and btw, the print giveaway is still on. You can enter here for a chance to win six prints. I'm choosing the winner on March 1st!

3 comments:

  1. very beautiful pink flower and wondefully captured.
    you've got a new fan!

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your leather jacket very much :)

    www.dxrksweetness.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin