prints

1.13.2014

Look what I got in the mail this morning! I was super excited to finally be able to hold my first photo prints. I don't know if you remember the PhotoBox competition I was promoting (you had a chance to win a Canon IXUS), but everyone who signed up got 40 free prints (you just have to pay the shipping that is about 3,5 euros). I immediately ordered mine and they finally arrived. Yaaaay! I couldn't wait to show this to you guys. I was thinking that I could also do a print giveaway. Let me know what you think about it!

My blog has been silent for a few days, but that's because I was ill and could hardly get out of the bed. I'm feeling much better now though. Have a lovely week!

8 comments:

  1. Good that you are already feeling better again! A photo print giveaway sound really appealing, I would DEFINITELY enter ;)
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Hope you're feeling better!!

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh, these turned out wonderful Ö I'm going to send in some pictures I think :P hehe! I adore the photographs you took so much as well! So artistic! :D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love photo prints! I hope you are feeling better!
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here visiting from www.bloggerforums.co.uk!

    The photos look great, it's such rare to have a hard copy of photographs now!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlicne fotke! x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the shoots are gorgeous! You're talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photographs! Printing them out always makes them so much more special I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin