7457

1.16.2014

cardigan *Romwe
backpack *Romwe (direct link)

I finally bought new batteries for my camera and now I can take photos without any problems (Hooray!). A big thanks to Jelena for taking these photos and for making my day happier with all her songs. I had a quite lovely day today. I'm not sick anymore, and my eye hurts only a bit, but I think that in a day or two it will be ok again. Now, I have to start learning for an exam I have on Monday. I can't wait to finish with all finals so I can rest properly. 

The newest pieces in my closet are this cardigan and the backpack I got from Romwe. I can 't describe you the love I have for this backpack. It's perfect! It's a little bit bigger than I thought it would be, but still perfect! Enjoy the rest of the night! 


14 comments:

  1. haha slike su super :D opet cu ti pjevat :*
    "I can't wait to finish with all finals so I can rest properly."-dBg svi popadali hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah slike su super :D opet cu ti pjevat :*
    "I can't wait to finish with all finals so I can rest properly."- dBg svi popadali hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cardigan is so cute! And love the backpack!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, looove the cardigan and bag!!! Lovely photos :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ajme, ruksak je zbilja fantastičan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sweater!

    New post: http://berrytrendy.com/2014/01/18/ready-in-20-minutes/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sweater! I'm obsessed!

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this look! That backpack is amazing! Thanks for messaging me on IFB :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic sweater!

    http://littlemacbook.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm in love with your overly beautiful bag!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin