Hello December!

12.02.2013

Good morning!

I was browsing my archives a few days ago in a search for the photos that I could develop. All photos I took can be only found on my computer and I'm afraid that they can get lost or even be forgotten. That's why I decided to develop my favorites and decorate my room with them. I think that's a pretty idea. What about you?
I choose all photos from my "lost in the city" post because I find those photos the most beautiful, and I also choose "you are too old to be shy"  and a few others. Which ones do you like the most? 
I have to get ready now. My class starts soon. 
Here are more snow photos. I like these two a lot. Hope you like them too.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo's! They remind me of the joys of winter, not the nagging cold :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. druga slika, divna xD

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow! Here it's so hot I'm close ot melting. Lovely pictures as usual.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love December because that is when my birthday is :)

    xo Megan, LushtoBlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos, makes me want to drink coffee in a big sweater!
    http://boltsandarrows.blogspot.com

    smiles,

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin