green envy

dress *Choies (click)

Normally, I would post at least two photos when I write an outfit post and then share the others on my social media, but this time I only have one picture. The thing is that I don't like the other photos, but I find this one kinda cute. I will probably make another outfit post with this dress, so you'll get to see more photos next time. Be sure to check back!

Anyway, I got this dress from Choies and I love it! I'm not sure if you noticed, but the Elf Sack brand at Choies has the most beautiful clothes ever. Especially the dresses. I'd buy them all if I could. 

I'm having an exam next week and I really need to learn. Despite the try to blog more often, I think this blog will be silent for a few days. And, don't forget about the giveaway! You have one more day to enter! 

Want to buy this dress? Click here!

11 comments:

  1. Cute dress x
    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Very cute! And yes, this one is a lovely shot! ♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exams!! That's a cute dress, very fairy tale like.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Love the dress! The color stands out gracefully <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do green because the color doesn't complement my skin tone, but you sure can wear it. The dress, the color, look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zelena - moja omiljena boja!!
    Odlicno ti stoji!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress! Looks perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zao mi je sto ne komentarisem cesto (posebno ovaj blog) ali evo da stavim do znanja,, da mi je jedan od drazih,, topao je i drugaciji i.. keep on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno! Puno mi znači ovaj komentar ♥

      Delete
  9. Sucha unique dress, you look great!

    xx, TalitaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute dress! Green really suits you :) the best of luck with your studies, I hope you'll do great

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.