frozen

12.19.2013


I had an exam today and it was ok. Maybe I'll pass it, maybe not, but the good thing is that I have another chance if I fail it, so I have no worries (at least for now). This semester is almost over. I have classes for just one more week and I can't wait for them to finish. Unfortunately, January is all about finals and I hope I can pass them all. Be and I are making plans to go to Vienna and visit Terez in February. I really hope we'll be able to do that. 

Anyway, here are a few photos I took this morning. I know I said it a thousand times, but I really don't like snow. I used to like it when I was little, especially because I thought that Santa wouldn't come if there was no snow, so I literally begged for it to fall. It's interesting how people change. Now, I only like snow on  photos and that's it. 

I have a project I have to handle in tomorrow so I'll spend the rest of the day working on it! How about you? 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. I know exactly what you mean, when I was younger I loved the snow and I only really like looking at snow in photographs, even when I'm skiing I keep thinking about how nice the scenery would look in a photo rather than actually enjoying the snow. Good luck with your exams, I'm sure all will go well.

    Best,
    Natalie

    http://thetalkingwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's switch places! We don't even have snow in winter here, so maybe you'll be safe while I go and throw myself to the snow haha
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. divno! tvoje fotografije su sve ljepse i ljepse i uzivam u njima :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, I like how you took them from above the flowers, it gives them a certain touch.
    Snow isn't one of my favourites too, I like rain much more, it's so beautiful when it has just rained and the whole world smells fresh and glitters because of the water!
    Good luck with your project, I know you'll do amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shots. I'm not used to seeing snow so maybe I love snow because it looks magical in photos. I wish you all the best in your upcoming exams! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these photographs! I hope it'll snow here in Belgium soon, I really love those breathtaking nature sights. Hope you have the best holidays.
    And so funny you don't like the snow, send it to me instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos & good luck for your exams lovely!
    Have a wonderful holidays.
    Jess | www.wildflowerlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin