by and down

shirt *Choies (click)
booties Deichmann

Merry Christmas! I hope you are all having a great time! 

My days have been busy, but I'm not sure what was it exactly that I was doing (besides sleeping, watching anime and listening to music).  I have just one more exam and then I can enjoy one week off before the finals start. I have no idea how I'm going to learn everything. I got so tired of learning and I still have two and a half years to finish (if everything goes as planned).

Anyway, the newest piece in my closet is this shirt that I got from Choies. It's so adorable! I love this kind of pattern, how about you? I think it goes perfect with jeans a cute booties.
Oh,  and I just noticed that the hair elastic is purple. Ups! 


p.s. PhotoBox are having an onsite competition where you can win a Canon IXUS and premium photo canvas! Enter here (click)! Once you sign up, you'll get 40 free prints!


12 comments:

  1. kosulja je super, boje su divne
    stopila si se s okolinom hehe :D

    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt reminds me a lot of McQueen.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Košuljica preslatka :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blouse, I like how relevant it is to your picturesque environment. Makes for great photos.

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that last exam! Love the blouse :) Such a cool print and it really suits you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Your top is stunning! Lovely color combo ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print of your blouse!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just feel in love with your shirt! The print is so amazing and unique! If I had seen this piece somewhere (on a online shop or something) I woudn't know how to wear it but I loved how you style it! If I buy a similar one, you'll be my inspiration! :)

    I just started a blog,and if you want, check it out: http://iconicwff.blogspot.com
    Love, Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous top! I wish you all the best in your studies. ♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blouse ! its a great print ! (:

    xoxo
    Rei (couturecrush.net)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.