white


It started snowing yesterday and today was so cold. I don't like snow, I used to like it when I was little (especially because I believed that Santa wouldn't come if it wasn't snowing), but I don't anymore. I dislike everything that's cold (except for the rain maybe, but  the one in spring). I'm a summer child.

Last year, I took these photos and they are still some of my favorites. Those were also the first photos of snow I ever took. I took this photo yesterday on my way to uni. I wanted to take more photos but my camera turned off because my batteries are broken and now I need to buy new ones. 

Hope you like the photo and enjoy this very cold day! I'm going to make myself a hot cup of coffee and watch my favorite TV series. 

8 comments:

  1. great, i love it <3

    xoxoxo
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike the cold too but the darkness is even worse. Pretty picture.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow hasn't stuck where I'm at yet, and whole I'm glad for the sake of not having to drive in it, I am also excited for how pretty it looks when everything is coated in white.

    Thanks for the discount link. Me thinks I've got some shopping to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture - very poetic:)
    I love the snow, but not when driving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ja ne volim snijeg, i najradije bi zivjela negdje gdje je ljeto 365 dana u godini :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know exactly how being surrounded with snow feels like because I live in a tropical country. This photo is gorgeous. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally,i love snow so so so much xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh so cool it started snowing already! We had some but it melted straight away :D

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.