the quiet

11.15.2013

dress H&M
sneakers Converse

This photo was taken a long time ago by my friend Ivan. It was the first time he took photos of me and I have to say that he is the best photographer I had. Unfortunately, I deleted all the originals and I don't really like the edited versions I left on my computer. That's the reason why I haven't posted any here. But I might do it, will see.

I have an exam on Monday and then on Saturday, but like always, I can't bring myself to learn. I spent the last few days watching TV series.  
I also can't wait for the spring to come again. I don't like the cold and the rain anymore. They put me in a really bad mood.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cool picture, reminds me of something that would be in Nylon magazine.
    Great post,

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty picture. You look adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic! Looks like a great photographer, you look beautiful!
    Check me out at glitterbunnies.wordpress.com
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin