hold your gaze

11.23.2013

sweater *Choies (click)

I read somewhere, probably on someone's blog, that every sweater is your favorite. And I can relate. I got this lovely sweater from Choies and I love it, especially because of the flower sleeves. I'm sorry to say that it's been sold out, but I'm sure you'll find something similar here

Anyway, I made my sister go into the forest to take these photos. I've never taken any photos in the forest before, but I really like how these turned out, so I might do it again. You'll be able to find more photos on my Facebook and tumblr as always.  



18 comments:

  1. super cute! the outfit is beautiful and love the scenario :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. prelijepa atmosfera na slikama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely background :) I really like the velvet skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fotografije. Taj džemper mi se baš sviđa :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look..loving the velvet!...and that forest is just gorgeous!..I think I'd feel like a princess from a story lost in the magic forest or something.. really amazing place you have there..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove these photos, you are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. presladak dzempercic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    You have a lovely blog. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. In case you're not familiar with it, check out the rules here: http://hookedbythelook.blogspot.gr/2013/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    If you accept it, I'd love to see a link to your post. Also, feel free to follow me on twitter and Bloglovin, if you like my blog. :)
    xx
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you should take more forest photos. These shots are stunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking pretty!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty sleeves! Gorgeous sweater indeed

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin