sempiternal

10.10.2013

rings from *Rings and Things

Remember the last post that was about rings? Rings used to be quite an obsession to me. I could browse eBay for hours and buy almost everything I liked. After some time my obsession stopped and for a few months I barely wore any rings. I stopped buying them and I stopped wearing them.
Now, I wear them according to my mood. When I'm feeling sad I don't wear any rings, and when I'm happy I wear two, max three.

I received a gift from Rings and Things a few days ago, and seeing these lovely rings returned my desire to wear rings again. I've been wearing them every day. One ring on one hand, and the other ring on the other hand.
Do you like them? 


7 comments:

  1. Preslatki, posebno prvi :) Ja sam luda za prstenjem :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to read you wear you rings according to your mood :D I adore the rings you have chosen, they are stunning! I never been wearing rings since I never bought them, but I start liking them more and more :D

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi, you've got a really nice blog there. Love it.

    I also have a blog at http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com/ about fashion illustration, I'd love if you could check out and see if you like it or not.

    Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the first one so much, it looks so precious and delicate!
    And I also wear rings according to my mood, I don't own many yet but sometimes I really love having them now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the first ring is so so beautiful!!! :)

    www.dodolce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the owl ring is absolutely adorable!!

    http://www.arieteatelier.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin