pieces

10.21.2013

I always loved posting random photos, photos that make no sense when put together but still look beautiful and interesting (at least to me). I call them "leftovers"; the photos that didn't make it on the blog, actually in the post that they were meant to go (the second photo here, the third here. The first photo was taken a few days ago, it shows Tuzla in the evening hours, when everybody's asleep).

I'm having a hard time again. Sometimes I have the feeling I complain too much, especially here. But then I realize it's my blog and I can complain as much as I want to. I miss things, things that never happened (I sound pathetic, I know). 

I hope I'll be able to go somewhere soon, another city or another country. That would be nice. 

8 comments:

  1. Love that first picture in combination with the print of the skirt.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty pictures. Hey, that's what blogs were originally created for! Venting and ranting. If you ever need someone to listen, you know where to find me!
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three gorgeous photo's! I love that you combine randomn photo's together and make them something so pretty. I guess all images are just gorgeous on their own as well. Hope you can travel in the future as well! Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete
  4. pics are gorgeous :)))

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos :) really love the pics you make of still life

    xoxo
    http://www.arieteatelier.ro/#

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautfiul shots!

    Zhanna,
    www.trend-line.net

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin