Wishlist: Sheinside

9.04.2013

I'm sure you all know about Sheinside, but here'a a quick introduction. Sheinside is one of the first fashion online stores and offers the latest street style clothing. With free shipping and a 15% off code for your first order. 

I was browsing the site and made a little wishlist. I won't call it an autumn wishlist, because you can see that the items aren't all for autumn. But the weather is still warm, and it won't start snowing soon, so I'm pretty sure we can all still wear some of our summer clothing.  

Here are my top picks:



What do you think? Anything you'd like to wear? Share it in the comments.



10 comments:

  1. Nice picks :) I could imagine wearing most of those, styled with a little bit edgy items :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. joj ovi dzemperi su mi vrh <3

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice pieces, Sheinside has a lovely selection of clothes!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the cat sweater and I have seen so many cutely styled outfits that incorporate something similar to the polka dot skirt, lovely!

    kittkatattack.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat sweater won my heart, definitely.
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single thing on the wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sve dzempercice :)


    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin