where to now?


I like this photo, mostly because it was taken accidentally. I was looking at the sea and my sister just took it. I also like it because it shows me in a different way, a mysterious way. You see a girl standing and watching the sea, but when you look closer, you can make tons of stories out like what is she thinking, or what is she looking at, why is she here etc. 
This photo can really describe the way I feel now.

I'm having a hard time. I guess it's that time of the year when I start thinking about my life and start asking myself questions, and then I get really melancholic. Sometimes I just need a place to write everything down and a blog seems perfect for that, but I don't  want to share everything here (some things are just too personal). 
The good side is, every time I start feeling bad I sense a change in the air, and that change mostly ends up in a good thing. 
I was actually planning to write a whole blog post about how I feel last night, but as I woke up this morning, I forgot almost everything I was thinking about. That's a good thing, I suppose.

I also have this huge need to write, to post things on my blog. I want to make it prettier and better. What kind of posts do you guys like the most? Share it below!

x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic. xx
    liality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes this picture is just so quiet and still saying it all

    love it

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-asymmetric-black-skirt.html#.Ui3L9MakohU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogovi su stvarno pravo mjesto za izražavanje kreativnosti i osjećaja(naravno,u određenoj mjeri). Zato,naprijed s ovakvim postovima,sviđa mi se :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantasticna slika!!!





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
    https://m.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM

    ReplyDelete
  5. da, svaka fotografija ima svoju pricu, a ova posebno :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean. It happens to me a lot, and sometimes I don't even know why I'm feeling that way. I think your blog is super pretty the way it is :)
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these kinds of posts because I can totally relate! I love this photo of you, it does have a hint of mysteriousness and it fits so well with your mood in the text. Hope new winds are coming your way already

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.