through the colors

skirt: H&M + DIY

I have this feeling like I'm always complaining about things, so I decided I won't do it now. All I'm going to say is that I wasn't really sure if I'll post these photos. I don't like that my face turned out to be white (that's the reason I only posted two photos here, you'll find more on my tumblr), and I have the same problem I talked about in one of my previous posts. My photos are starting to look all the same and I can't break the monotony in them. It's always same poses, same background, different clothes. I really need to do something about it.

I got this lovely shirt from Choies and I must say that it looks even better than I thought. It's perfect for this weather.
This time I was able to wear a skirt and even go barelegged. I'm trying to enjoy in the last summer days. 

11 comments:

  1. svi mi nekada imamo taj osjecaj, zato treba traziti inspiraciju u svemu sto nas okruzuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be able to think of something new ;) I like the shirt you're wearing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sladak outfit, a džemperčić je med medeni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kako volim tvoju boju kose ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweater!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit. And you shouldn't be afraid of posting the pictures, you're pretty :)
    -xo, Milene from stylingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. svima nam dođe trenutak kad ostanemo bez inspiracije, ne sekiraj se, brzo će proći! =)

    Super su ti fotke, boja kose i kombinacija!
    Jelena
    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Blog !!! You can check my blog, Thanks !!!

    My blog : http://tathyavander.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.