the islands

shirt: *Ahaishopping

I fell in love with this skirt the moment I saw it. I was actually looking for a similar one after I saw this on tumblr, and now I have my own. It's really comfortable and looks perfect. I was always a big fan of printed clothing.

It took me a lot of effort to make this post. First, I hated the photos my sister took of me, mostly because of the background. It didn't match the skirt and made everything look too colorful (I think you will never see those photos anywhere). Then, it was raining for a few days and I had to wait for the sun to come.
Finally, we managed to take a few shoots that I actually liked, and here they are.

I got the shirt from Ahaishopping, and I really like it. It's also very comfortable and can be worn with anything. Perfect for school days! I got another shirt from them, but you'll see it in a different outfit post.

What do you think?


p.s. Have you heard of the MRP fashion store? They are a South African brand that’s equivalent to Primark, except with even cheaper prices! They are running a competition where you can win a years supply of clothing. Enter here!

16 comments:

  1. Hi :-)
    Great blog, mind following each other ? i would love it <3 I am new here :D
    *le haywire - blog*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is SO pretty! I could definitely see that print on a skater skirt as well. I might have to go on a fabric hunt really soon.

    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. suknja ti je cista ljubav...savrsena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasna suknja ! Love Front row shop, stvari su im perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. suknja, awesome !!!

    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krasna je, imam neki slican materijal, sad si mi dala inspiraciju ^^Thanks :P

    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with your skirt
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow, I can understand why you fell in love with that skirt! It's fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh that skirt! fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all those printed clothes, I more love the abstract ones but this print is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely skirt!! www.thebrooklynmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt is gorgeous. I'm not sure If I could pull it out, but you did it pretty good. The shirt is such an awesome piece as well. In general, this outfit is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.