mint

9.14.2013

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blogfilipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
jumper *Romwe (here)
backpack *Romwe (here)

It's been raining past few days, and I know I said I was looking forward to autumn (and I am), but I could really use a few more sunny days. I wanted to wear a skirt with this jumper so desperately, but the weather didn't allow me. 

Oh, and about this jumper. I don't know if you noticed, but most of my clothes have little stories about how I bought them, and this jumper is no exception. I loved it from the first moment I saw it, but as this skirt, I didn't buy it till now. First, my mum didn't like it (again!) because it's ripped at the end of the sleeves and the end of the shirt. Second, I would always find something that I needed more and I'm not sure what the other reasons are.
So, after a year I finally got it and I love it! I was always a fan of the mint color, and it fits perfectly with my mint backpack.

I'm felling much better now. I think I just needed to leave the house and clear my head a little bit. School starts next week, and I'm not really excited about it. I think I could use one more week of vacation, or a month, or two ....  

At the end, I've got something for flower crown lovers. Flower Crown Society reached 5000 followers on Instagram and is offering a 50% off code for everything in their shop. Just enter the code "HALFOFF" at checkout.

15 comments:

  1. Moja omiljena boja, imam isti ranac! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, happy cause u feel better :)

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I bought the exact shirt a couple of weeks ago, looks lovely on you though. And good luck with your school! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3
    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear
    i received your mgs on IFB
    very nice blog, followed you on bloglovin so as to know more about you through your post!!!
    have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always loved this color, it's way to gorgeous. The outfit is cute too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen autumn because I live in a tropical country. But I hope I would one day. Gorgeous photos. And I love your outfit, looks so comfy. :-)

    Melodies In The Sand

    ReplyDelete
  8. so in love with your backpack want it ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always forget what autumn is really like, lost in my romantic fantasies of how it should be.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was SO ready to buy a flower crown until I realized they don't ship to Argentina. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love mint too and I really love the sweater but never bought it either :p so cool you finally got it though

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin