the sea

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog

wearing: dress worn as shirt *Romwe (click); skirt H&M + DIY


I had no intentions of making an outfit post when I took these photos because at first sight, they seemed to be quite bad and I really hated them. But after taking a better look at them, I changed my mind.

I got this dress a long time ago and I've never worn it before, but I still packed it for the trip to Opatija. I wasn't in the mood to wear it as a dress, so I took this skirt over it. It looks quite fine worn as a shirt, doesn't it?
The skirt is also quite old, so I decided to freshen it up a little bit and added a few studs. It's still one of my fave skirts.

Anyway, my summer vacation ended and I have only one exam left to finish my first year of studying, but I still can't bring myself to learn. I'm just to lazy, haha. Writing a new post seemed to be much more interesting. What are you doing?



14 comments:

  1. uvijek volim vidjeti tvoje postove, jer fotografije odisu nekom posebnom notom. sve su divne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning is a lot of work, I hate that. The water looks beautiful.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it, arty :DDD

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prva slika je ocaravajuca ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uci, uci i samo uci :)
    Lijepe slike, draga!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's actually not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jako su ti lijepe fotke! Igledaju mi skroz retro - što zbog tvoje kombinacije, tebe same i opet malo mistično zbog igre svjetlosti i sjene plave boje neba i mora! Divno, divno! =)

    Jelena
    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Amazing <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are great! They look artistic! Great job! So nice that you wore a skirt over the dress! :) Studying in vacation is so hard! It's the same here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pairing dresses as something else :D makes them more unique in a way. Love the way you recycled old items and gave them a new life! Good luck with the last exam, a little effort and it's done :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. such nice pictures, lovely colours ! xx

    http://la-dulcie-vita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is a great post. beautiful pictures and nice outfit

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.